Terms & Conditions
Eligibility & Global Use
The Kaldin Website is intended to serve a general audience. Kaldin is suitable for any age of candidate.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India or the country in which you reside.
Right and Obligations
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
Registration Details and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Details"); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Details, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (c) you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge.
Agreement and Warranty
Although as an online service provider, we are not responsible for the conduct of our users, we want Kaldin to be a safe place on the internet. Therefore, in using Kaldin you represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, âjunk mail,â âspam,â âchain letters,â âpyramid schemes,â or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to a) Using Kaldin to connect to people who donât know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and b) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- Use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site; use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site; register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, uploading photographs of celebrities in your profile, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; intimidate or harass another.
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site. upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Third Party Websites and Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Copyright Dispute Policy
Kaldin respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our Members to do the same. Kaldin will respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Kaldin Website and the Services that are reported to the Kaldin designated copyright agent.
If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, please report any alleged copyright infringement taking place on the Kaldin Website. Upon receipt of a Notice as described below, Kaldin will take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Kaldin Website or cancellation or the registration for repeat offenders.
Disclaimer of Warranties
KALDIN MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE SERVICES.
FURTHERMORE, KALDIN DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR (A) THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OR OPERABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THE KALDIN WEBSITE; (B) THE CONDUCT OF ANY MEMBER OR ANY USER OF THE KALDIN WEBSITE; (C) THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MISDELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL; AND (D) ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THE KALDIN WEBSITE.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. KALDIN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR WILL IN ANY WAY MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
KALDIN MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT INFORMATION ON THE KALDIN WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE KALDIN WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, YOU DO SO ON YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT KALDIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF KALDIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to Company are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Kaldin Website or any of the Kaldin Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kaldin regarding the use of the Kaldin Services. The failure of Kaldin to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right, or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only, and have no legal or contractual effect. Kaldin is a trademark of Kaldin.
This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Â© 2012 Kaldin.com All Rights Reserved.